Printers was founded in 1938 by Carolyn and Paul Smith, and was located at 1630 N. 1st Ave.
in a 1500 sq. ft. building. Jim and Ruth Wigginton moved from El Paso, TX to purchase the
business in 1962. Their son, Jim (Jimmy) Wigginton, a junior in high school at the time, started
working for the business after school as a delivery driver. In 1973, the Wigginton Family
moved the business to its current location at 2001 N. 7th Ave. where they built a 5000 sq.
ft. building. Before Jim, the elder, passed away in 1981, plans were put into place to expand
the building to 8000 sq. ft. Jim, the son, has managed the business since his father's passing.
Jim's daughter, Becky, joined the business in 2000 to do the bookkeeping.